What is TikTok? I don’t think this app needs any introduction as its ruling the internet from last 1 year with over 800 million active downloads. Initially it was a small android app for short video crafting related to dancing, comedy, and DIY videos but in 2020 it’s a trend in getting famous through Tiktok.
Tiktok is a Chinese app developed by Zhang Yiming in 2012 who was the founder of byte dance Company.
The name TikTok was assigned to musically app a few years back and it was meant for only fun and time pass but these days it’s used by entrepreneurs, cricketers, students, and movie stars too.
We are addicted to Tiktok and a normal man uses this for 3-4 hrs a day. For some people it’s a useless app but for the real marketers it’s a Goldmine.
When Tiktok launched in India?
TikTok was never released specially for India. In 2017, it was launched on Google play store and Apple’s app store and became the #1 app within 1 year with over 1 million downloads.
Officially, we can say Tiktok was launched in India after it acquired musically in mid-2018. Musically was a famous video creation app until it was sold to TikTok for a Billion.
why TikTok was banned in India?
TikTok was taken down from the Google play and Apple store on 17th April 2019. It was a big shock for Tiktok to lose over 120 million users from India. There were several reasons behind banning Tiktok from the Indian market and some of them I have listed below.
Due to the sudden craze of Tiktok, youngsters started making TikTok videos on dangerous topics that resulted in losing their lives.
People started posting Tiktok porn videos on the platform that makes this app not suitable for children under 13 years old.
Religious videos were posted by the community resulted in clashing between the two religions.
Madras high court made a verdict on 17th April 2019 against TikTok, after a young boy was shot in Delhi while making a TikTok video with his friend that was the reason behind the TikTok ban in India.
Read: Top 10 Reason Why TikTok was Banned in India
How to download TikTok on PC
As we all know TikTok is a mobile application for making short funny yet creative videos. But there are some percentage of people looking for a solution to download TikTok on PC.
Method 1: Bluestacks
There are several ways through which one can download and watch TikTok videos on PC but for that you’ll have to download mobile emulators that will help you to create a virtual environment on your PC or Laptop for a mobile device.
Basically Bluestacks (Best emulator for mobile device on PC) open like a usual windows program and let you install TikTok apk on it.
Method 2: TikTok WEB
There is one more technique through which you can access TikTok on PC.
You can visit the web version of the TikTok app through https://TikTok.com, you can login to your account there and enjoy seamless videos directly from the web.
How to create an account on TikTok
If you would like to create an account on Tiktok then there are basically two type of accounts
a) Personal TikTok account
b) TikTok Pro Account
Personal TikTok Account
If you are creating a TikTok account for your personal use then you should create a personal account that means you’ll get full privilege to creating content on the platform but you won’t have access to Analytic tools as this option is only available in Pro accounts.
To create a personal account on Tiktok, you have basically 5 options through which you can create account in just 30 seconds.
1. You can use your Mobile no to create an account.
2. You can use email to sign up on Tiktok
3. You can directly login through your Facebook account
4. If you have an already existing Google account on your mobile, you can use it to Signin to TikTok within seconds.
5. Existing twitter account can also be used for TikTok.
TikTok Pro Account
TikTok pro account is beneficial for the entrepreneurs to have insight of their accounts and they can monitor the growth and engagement of the account through various analytical tools.
There is no extra cost associated with the pro TikTok account. You can easily switch to pro account by clicking three dots available on the top right>>Manage my account>>Switch to pro account.
Once you click on the button, you’ll be a pro account owner at TikTok.
How to Post Engaging Content on TikTok
Content is the King; you might have heard this several times on the internet but no one cares right?
This is the reason why most of the people get low number of likes, subscribers and followers. It’s a simple phenomenon if you like something then only you’ll recommend and share it with others.
Its important to create unique, creative and high-quality content on TikTok if you want to grow your account. Daily millions of videos are getting posted on the platform but only a few gets viral. The reason being only a few people are working hard to create their own content and that’s the secret door to TikTok success.
Continuous and Smart Efforts are much needed if you want to become successful on TikTok.
There are lots of other things considered to post engaging content on TikTok. Some of them are listed below.
- Come up with a unique idea: Everybody says to get successful on TikTok you’ll have to follow trends but for me its different, you’ll have to create your own trend that everyone follows.
- Imagination and creativity got no wings but they can help you to reach skies. So, its better to create a single TikTok video in a few days but it should be engaging, creative and it should bound people to start making video like yours.
- Shoot Good Videos for TikTok: I think if you love TikTok then you might be having a good smartphone for sure. Video shooting doesn’t mean you’ll have to invest a good amount of money into it or need DSLR cameras and Drones.It’s all about utilizing all your resources at one place. Like me give you some examples
You don’t need a high definition voice recorder that costs a few hundred dollars but you can use your mobile inbuilt microphone and trust me they are the best with no extra investment.
- Professional Video Editing Software: There are different video editing softwares available like Adobe Premier Pro, Camtasia, Filmora, Cyberlink Power Director if you are using windows OS but if you are a MacBook user then I recommend Final Cut Pro X.
These are the fully equipped softwares and you can easily learn them through YouTube as lots of tutorial videos are available there.
I know what’s you are thinking right now.
If you don’t have PC, how you can edit your videos?
Kinemaster is an android app that can be easily downloaded through Google Play store. 70% of the TikTokers are using it.
How to Shoot high Quality Videos for TikTok
For the PRO videos you need professional equipment like a
1. DSLR with 17-55 m f/2.8 lens
2. RODE mike for clear crisp sound.
3. Drone for capturing top angle outdoor videos.
4. Lightning setup for Indoor shooting.
These are the basic needs for shooting a professional TikTok video.
How to get viral on TikTok
There are different factors that determine whether you video will get viral or not. Video engagement plays an important role when it comes to ranking your video on TikTok.
Sometimes a normal video gets viral for no reason and sometimes a professionally shoot creative video remains normal.
Factor to Get Viral on TikTok
- You’ll have to post a lot of videos on daily basis, this will trigger TikTok algorithm to take one of your videos and make it viral overnight.
- Follow the latest challenges and create creative videos on the topic.
- Hashtag plays an important role for deciding the growth of your TikTok account. You should follow trending hashtags like #foryoupage, #TikTokIndia, #TikTokchallenge. These are the evergreen hash tags on TikTok and millions of videos are getting posted on daily basis.
- Get yourself updated with latest movie songs and dialogues. Use those short sound clips before it goes trending on TikTok.
- 99% of the TikTok community uses TikTok in built video editor and effects but I recommend you to use a good video editor on PC, this will help you to add more effects and enables you to do custom editing too.
How to Get More TikTok Likes
The content posted on TikTok are widely shared and liked by the TikTok community. Content creators are desperate to gain likes and followers. I have been a successful TikToker from last 1 year and let me share you some Tiktok insights to get your more Likes to your videos.
Share Your TikTok Videos on Social Sites: Publishing Your Video on TikTok isn’t enough to get more likes. You’ll have to take advantage of social sites like Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp and share your content in all these sites. Your video will get instant boost and that’s sometimes enough to push your videos in #ForYouPage on TikTok.
As per my experience adding a TikTok video link into WhatsApp status and Instagram Stories helps a lot to rank TikTok videos.
YouTube Compilation Videos: We all know YouTube is such a big platform to upload Videos but they are not restricted to post 15 sec or 30 seconds videos. You can upload videos of any size which is not possible with TikTok.
Now, I will guide you how you can use YouTube to get you more likes on your TikTok videos. First of all, create a new YouTube channel and upload your TikTok videos (4-5 video together) as a compilation video and in the description, box paste a direct link to your TikTok profile.
This approach will boost your TikTok account authority and traffic. Once you start seeing increase in views on your TikTok videos you’ll start seeing your likes increasing organically.
Be Dumb or Super Smart: Yes, it’s true I have seen this personally. If a TikTok videos gets viral then there are mainly two reasons behind this. If you do something super idiot or doing something exceptionally good then it will get viral.
I am not saying normal videos will never get viral but the chances are less. I am sharing everything here as per my experience of using TikTok from last 1 year.
Use a Third-Party Website to Buy Likes: Do you want to show your friends that your TikTok videos are getting insane views and likes then there is only one way to do so – buy likes and views from a good company that provides TikTok services.
If you are not familiar with these companies then do comment below this post and I’ll let you know the names and direct website URL of those companies.
I don’t recommend buying Tiktok services as its against their terms and your account may get ban.
Join TikTok Groups: There are hundreds of Facebook, Telegram and WhatsApp groups for exchanging Likes on each other videos. You just need to join any 10-15 groups and provide your TikTok video URL there. You’ll start seeing likes on your videos instantly.
Suppose a group is having 100 member and you join 10 groups. You can easily reach 1000 people to get you TikTok likes. But there is a catch here, you’ll have to like other’s videos too.
Collaboration with other Users: Make videos in Collaboration with other users are always beneficial to grow your TikTok account. This is a two-way marketing tactics, you and your collaborating TikToker can reach more audience and can grow exceptionally together.
You might have seen different TikTokers posting videos with each other on the platform to attract each other’s follower. These are the essential things through which you’ll get more TikTok likes.
How to Get TikTok Followers
TikTok is among the only social app that can get you overnight fame and prestige. People post videos on Tiktok just for fun and every like they receive from fellow TikTokers motivates them to work even harder.
If you are a legit content creator on Tiktok but your video receives less likes and almost no followers. I have worked with lots of overseas clients to maintain their TikTok account.
There are only 3 ways to get TikTok followers for your profile.
1. Post lots of content on Tiktok with related high traffic hash tags. Tags are important to get your video viral on TikTok.
2. Follow niche targeted followers every 24 hrs, you can easily get up to 50% follow back ratio if you maintain a good profile on Tiktok.
- You should have an interesting profile with a BIO and image. Don’t forget to link your Instagram and YouTube channel So, you can get a better engagement on other two social profiles too.
How to Get TikTok Views
Getting views on TikTok videos are very easy as compared to YouTube due to the weak tracking tools of TikTok. You can share your videos with your friends on WhatsApp, Facebook, and twitter and tell them to watch twice or thrice on different browsers.
With only 1 IP address you can generate over 1000 of views to your single TikTok videos. You’ll have to learn how to play with mobile browser Agents.
You can utilize the TikTok ads to generate legit views and likes to your posted videos. They are giving away $40(Rs 2500) as a bonus to the new advertisers.
How to Become Famous on TikTok
Getting famous through social sites is a dream of everyone but it also depends on your hard work and 90% Luck. You might have seen overnight stars like Sanjeev Srivastav( Dancing Uncle), Dhinchak Pooja, and Somvati Mahavar(Hello friend Chaii pee lo)
They used different social website like YouTube, Insta and Twitter to become famous. In 2020, the trend is with TikTok and if you want to become famous with Tiktok there are several options for that.
Create a PRO account on Tiktok and select a niche in which you are comfortable. I mean if you are comfortable in making cooking videos then do post only cooking related videos on your TikTok account. Possibilities are endless as hobbies varies from person to person.
The above strategy is important to become the top authority of a niche. Once you start making similar videos, people get to know that you are an expert in this niche and start following you.
Followers are the key to become famous on TikTok. I have seen famous personalities on this platform. Check here a similar example
CookingShooking is a very famous TikTok personality and as you can see in the above image, this account is dedicated to Cooking only.
Don’t follow more than 10 people on the platform, just focus on quality videos. People will start recognizing you soon, just keep up the great work.
How to Get Verified Account on TikTok
A verified TikTok account is having a blue tick mark on the profile that means the owner is a famous personality, brand or a very big influencer.
TikTok verified profiles are the public figures and their posted videos get viral easily. If this is the only reason you want to get your TikTok profile verified then you are mission a lot of things.
This is not the only benefit of having a verified account on TikTok but you can earn exceptionally good with it. I have seen people earning thousands of dollars by just promoting a brand on TikTok.
It’s obvious we all want quick cash schemes like I just told you but to reach on such a top level you’ll have to work hard.
If you are a normal TikToker like 99% of the crowd and wants to get verified TikTok account then you should follow below guidelines strictly and then contact the TikTok support to promote you to the verified club.
I am not saying people who followed these rules got 100% success rate but we are confident 60-70% success rate with it. If you get verified because of us do comment below to motivate our team and other TikTokers too.
So, let’s get started
Rule #1 You should have social profiles on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter before applying for TikTok verification. You should have a lot of followers or subscribers on these platforms (at least 500k) before applying otherwise TikTok simply rejects your process.
If you don’t have followers simply buy it from a provider as there are hundreds of people providing such services. I am not affiliated to any of those, use these services at your own risk.
Rule #2 If you can’t provide high quality videos to TikTok users then there is no door for you to enter verified accounts room. You can create good quality videos through your mobile phone but if you want to stand out from the crowd then you need professional videos.
Rule #3 Post videos daily and follow the latest trends and hash tags. With this approach your video will get maximum reach and likes.
Rule #4: Contact TikTok support email@example.com and send them a mail regarding account verification.
How to Become TikTok Influencer
Becoming TikTok Influencer is easy but you’ll have to work hard initially. According to the latest trends, a TikTok influencer should have at least 50k followers before applying for brand endorsement.
A TikTok influencer carry trust, respect and recognition in the community. To become high end TikTok influencer you need over 500k followers and high engagement to your posted videos.
There is no shortcut to become TikTok Influencer, you’ll have to start from somewhere.
- Continuous efforts and hard work is the key to success on TikTok. I have been following a few TikTok stars from last 1 year and I figured out some important aspects.
- Upload a lot of videos on the platform because you never know which one become overnight sensation and you’ll become overnight TikTok star.
- Follow latest trends and take active participation in the comment section of your videos.
- Don’t follow a lot of people on TikTok. If you keep on following a lot of people for the sake of follow back then you’ll miss high chances of getting viral.
- TikTok Algorithm to viral a video is completely random. So, you’ll have to keep on making videos until you’ll become famous influencer.
How Top TikTokers Earn Money
Top TikTokers earn money through Influencers marketing. If you are not aware of Influencers marketing then let me explain you. An influencer is a person who has a very good social connection with the audience. He/she may have a few thousand followers/ subscribers to millions.
- As we all know top TikTokers usually have millions of followers and all videos of these influencer go viral. These people are paid for shoutout by brands and services.Paid collaboration is also a mode of income for Top TikTokers. They used to generate income by collaborating small TikTokers.
- Influencers can Go Live on TikTok and earn through the livestream gifts sent by the followers in the form of coins.
- Big TikTok stars are contacted by brands for modelling assignments as you might have seen people doing commercials or even albums for companies.https://www.tiktok.com/@gima_ashi Garima Chaurasia was recently contacted by a Punjabi Album producer and this is the launched video of the famous TikTok girl Gima_Ashi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUNkgCdv7FY
- TikTok stars usually generate income through paid Merchandise Products.
These are the top source from where Top TikTok stars earn money.
How to Earn Money on TikTok
TikTok is a gem and you should take advantage of it. There are lots of ways through which a TikToker can generate good income with TikTok. Some of the self-tested ways are listed below
- Sell your TikTok Account: I have seen a lot of people generating $10-20 per TikTok account by simply selling it to brands. To maximise your earning potential, try to get a lot of legit followers.
- Once you get 50k followers, you should contact brands and offer them your shoutout in a reasonable price. Contacting brands can be done through different third-party website like https://influencers.com/ or you can direct email the brans and explain them how your promotion can boost their social presence and sales count.
- Influencers marketing can yield a lot of money you can’t even imagine. Let me tell you a very interesting story when I started on Instagram. I managed to get 15k followers and the best thing was it was niche targeted interested in a particular category.
- I was posting pictures of ear rings, bracelets, chains and my followers count was going high. I created a website targeting these products and gave an option to buy it from any part of the world.The overall cost for the project of the website, hosting and technical support costed me $550. I started Dropshipping of products through Shopify and within a month I got over 400+ orders and the avg. cart value was $15. So, the overall generated income from my website was $6000 in my first month.
So, far that website generated me over $500k and its still growing.
I hope you have understood the power of an influencer. You can create your own merchandise depending upon your niche and earn a lot.
- Tiktok is having the highest engagement rate when compared with Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. You can start affiliate marketing through your TikTok audience and start making money on TikTok.
- It’s not always necessary to contact brands or do collabs to earn money on TikTok but you can use your influencers account and drive traffic to anything you want. You just need to be creative and split test whatever you do.
Top 10 Best TikTokers in 2020
TikTok is having a genuine audience of over 700 million from all over the world. We have selected the top 10 best TikTokers in 2020 based on their followers count.
- Loren Gray with a follower count of 43.3 million (17 May 2020)
- Zach King, the Final Pro King is having 43.2 million followers.
- 14 from India got 37.7 million followers.
- Baby Ariel with 33 million followers sitting at position #4 for our list.
- Kristenhancher is have 23.9 million followers base.
- Gilmhercroes is having 27 million followers and increasing continuously.
- Arishfa Khan is #7 in our list with 26.5 million followers.
- Nisha Guragain from India got 25.4 million followers and within a month it will cross 26 million.
- Jacobsartorius with 23.4 million followers is at #8
- Awez Darbar is sitting at #9 with 21.3 million followers.
These are the top 10 best TikTokers in 2020, the listed is created on 17th May 2020. Some of the influencers can take their position in coming time so stay tuned with us with updated list.
how to download TikTok videos without watermark
There are various tools to download TikTok videos without watermark. You can use TikTok inbuilt feature of Live Photo and save it on your mobile.
If you would like to use a separate tool to download TikTok videos then I recommend SnapTik app from the Google play store.
If you want to download a video then simply copy the direct URL and paste it in SnakTik app, you’ll get the high definition video in just a few seconds.
1. Copy the video link
- Open SnapTik app
- Paste the link and select the option Download Video Without Watermark
How to Go Live on Tiktok in 2020
Going Live on Tiktok is a relatively new update by TikTok but if you are not an established creator then you can’t go live on TikTok. They have made some essential criteria, if you don’t have 1000 followers then you can’t go live and have Realtime fun with your followers.
If you are struggling to reach your first 1000 followers on TikTok, you can follow this guide and within a week you’ll be eligible for TikTok live feature.
Do you have 1000 TikTok follow and willing to know the process of hosting a live session on TikTok? Follow below instructions
- Login to your TikTok account from your mobile and then click on Plus sign that is used to upload video.
- You’ll get another option on the right side of the video to go live.
- Once you click on Go Live, you’ll have to give title to your stream and click on Go Live.
Remember, the minimum age of a live session on Tiktok is 16 years. So, if you are not 16 then you are legally don’t have permit to have a live session on TikTok.
How to change Tiktok username
As we all know Tiktok is a short video creating app and most of us creates account just for fun but for some reason you started taking it seriously then there is a big problem as your username isn’t related to your niche or unrelated or funny.
If you want to change your Tiktok username then you’ll have to contact TikTok support and explain them the reason of changing the username.
If they feel the reason of changing the username is authentic then they’ll do it within 24 hrs otherwise you’ll have to keep that username forever.
There is one more way if TikTok support denied your username changing request then you can request them to permanently delete your account and data from TikTok servers.
Once they delete you from their server you can create a new account with a new username and upload your old videos. It will take sometime but it worth the efforts.
Below are the steps of changing TikTok username
Step 1: Click on the 3 dots and select Report a problem
Step 2: Write your explanation why you want to change your username.
Step 3: They will revert you on your registered email address.
Recently as the request for changing usernames on TikTok increased a lot so, they gave a automated solution for that.
Step 1: Go to your profile and click on your username.
Step 2: Change your username and submit.
Step 3: You can change your username every 30 days.
How to become popular creator on Tiktok
Popular creator on TikTok are those who creates interesting videos that are liked by TikTok community. Popular creators got some privilege from TikTok like they can Go Live on TikTok and communicate directly with their followers, earn from the TikTok coins they receive from peoplewatching live sessions.
If you would like to become popular creator on TikTok then you’ll have to keep in mind that TikTok loves Original content and if you can’t provide them unique and creative content then they’ll never add you to the popular creator squad.
Post 2-3 videos a day but it should be of high quality and creative.
Use related hash tags to justify your content topic. hashtags not only determine your content niche but also emphasize people to watch your content and like it.
Once you reach 500k followers count you can contact TikTok support to promote you from pro account to popular creator by assigning you blue tick on your username.
Collaborate with other users to improve your engagement rate and followers count. You might have seen two TikTokers making videos together and posting it on both of their channels to boost up their online presence. This approach is widely used in 2020 and you can take advantage of it if you would like to become the popular creator on TikTok.
Tag your friends while posting videos. With this technique your video will get an initial push and can get good amount of likes and followers.
how to make VFX effect on Tiktok
To stand out from the crowd your video needs professional editing outside TikTok. As there are lots of creators on TikTok who uses editing softwares like Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Apple users Final Cut Pro X.
You can follow Zach King, famous for making magical editing videos. You can watch his videos and get the creative ideas. Replicate his ideas with creativity and you can start editing such videos through YouTube tutorials.
Let me show you an out of the box video. Taking out things from Laptop into real world.
This is done through merging two clips together finely and this is done through Adobe Premiere Pro.
This is just a sample; possibilities are endless with Adobe Premiere pro and you can easily create high quality VFX videos.
Top 5 Countries with the largest no of TikTok users
- India is having over 119 million people on TikTok and this huge no. of TikTokers making India sit on #1 spot.
- USA is on 2nd position with 39.6 million users.
- Turkey is no 3 in our list with 28.4 million users.
- Mexico with over 19.7 million people are using TikTok
- Brazil is #5 in our list with 18.4 million people.
How to delete TikTok account
If you are not happy with the TikTok platform you can request them to delete your account permanently and this can be done through the app itself. You just need to follow below points
1. Login to your TikTok account
2. Click on the 3 dots available on the top right corner.
3. Click on Report a problem tab under support.
4. Select a topic
5. If you found no option to delete your account then click on Still have problems and click on right arrow.
6. You’ll get a text box, explain them your situation that you no longer wish to have an account on TikTok and submit.
7. Your TikTok account will get deleted permanently within 48 hrs.